Friday 22 January 2021

Summer Learning Journey - Celebrating Summer - Week 6 Day 5 - Summer Picnic

 Kia Ora bloggers and welcome back to another post! Sadly today is the last day for the Summer Learning Journey but I still Have one more fantastic post later. But I have had a lot of fun doing this task! Today for the Kick Start task I had to set up my own picnic in my backyard. 

Here is my picnic List and food I got ready to go out: 

And here is a video of me checking I have everything: 

I also wanted to show you the video of me setting up the picnic:

For the Step It Up I had to create a menu for the picnic,(Which is also above). And then have the picnic with my Whānau. 

Hope you enjoyed today's task!

Don't forget to leave a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment!

Blog You Later!!

4 comments:

  1. What a great activity to end the summer learning journey on, and it was the perfect day for a picnic. I like how you double checked you had everything before you set off on your picnic. As you know I have been known to leave things behind when we have gone to the beach hahaha. I was impressed with your healthy menu.

    So proud of you
    Mum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Mum,
      I also had a lot of fun checking that I had everything!
      Thankyou,
      Bye,
      Maddison

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Maddison - it’s Renee here again from the Summer Learning Journey team. Ka pai for sharing another awesome blog post. It looks like you had a wonderful picnic! I would have loved to have been there. What was your favorite thing on your picnic menu?

    Ngā mihi nui and keep up the awesome blogging throughout the year! The SLJ team has loved seeing your posts throughout the summer.

    Renee (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Renee,
      My favourite thing on the menu would be the biscuits because the biscuits were my favourite flavour.
      Thankyou,
      Bye,
      Maddison

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.