Friday 22 January 2021

Summer Learning Journey - Celebrating Summer - Week 6 Day 5 - Whānau Tent Time

 Kia Ora bloggers and welcome back to another post! Unfortunately today is the last post for this year (and last years) Summer Learning Journey. Today for the Kick Start task I had to make a fort and then take a photo of me and my Whānau in the tent.

Here is the photo of me and my Whānau (can't forget to include our dog!) in the tent:

For the Step It Up task I had to make a programme of  fun games to play in a tent or when you go camping.

Here is my programme:


I also have 2 videos to show you what the tent looks like on the outside and inside:

Hope you enjoyed today's task! And thank you for following my journey.

Don't forget to leave a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment!

Blog You Later!!

4 comments:

  1. Evening Maddison,

    And just like that the Summer Learning Journey has come to an end for another Summer. I have been so proud watching your participation but also your perseverance when some of the activities got tricky. You have also taught me a thing or two along the way.

    I liked how the last activity for this year involved the family. I do have to say I was worried we wouldn't all fit in the fort including Rocket, but there was more than enough room.

    I think I will be keeping a copy of your games/activities for our next camping holiday.

    I hope you have enjoyed the Summer Learning Journey, and learnt alot along the way. Enjoy what is left of your school holidays before starting intermediate in a few weeks.

    Love from your very proud mother.
    Mum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Mum,
      I have also had a lot of fun doing this years and last years Summer Learning Journey. I am looking forward for Intermediate along with some friends.
      Hope you enjoy the rest of your holidays.
      Lots of love from
      Maddison

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Maddison - wow, this is another fantastic blog post! Your blogposts are always so detailed and interesting to read. I am so glad you have managed to involve your whānau in your learning so often this summer.

    Keep up the excellent mahi!

    Ngā mihi nui
    Renee (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Renee,
      I have had so much fun doing the Summer Learning Journey. Hope you have fun with your Friends and Whanau.
      Thankyou for commenting on my blog.
      Maddison

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.