Friday 22 January 2021

Summer Learning Journey - Celebrating Summer - Week 6 Day 4 - That was Summer

 Kia Ora bloggers! Welcome back to another post! Today for the Kick Start task I had to make a poem and put in onto a google drawing. 

Here is my poem:

And for the Step It Up Task I had to do another poem but the same as before but with a few more words and style.

Here is my other Poem:


I also had to do a screencastify of me saying my poem:
   

Hope you enjoyed today's task!

Don't forget to leave a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment!

Blog You Later!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Maddison

    Another great poem. I couldn't find the screen castify, only two copies of your slideshow.

    Mum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Mum,
      Sorry about the slideshow. I have changed it now so it should work.
      Thankyou,
      Bye,
      Maddison

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Maddison - thanks for sharing these fantastic poems all about summer. It sounds like you have had an amazing holiday. Could you please re-upload your Screencastify so that we can all enjoy listening to you read your poem?

    Ngā mihi nui
    Renee (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Renee,
      Sorry about the slideshow. I have changed it now so it should work.
      Thankyou,
      Bye,
      Maddison

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.