Wednesday 16 December 2020

Summer Learning Journey - Celebrating Summer - Week 1 Day 1 - Your Comments Count

Welcome back to my blog. Today's task was to make a comment and post it on their blog as well as on mine. I posted my comment on Malachi's blog at Ruapotaki School. Here is a picture of my comment



I think this is a quality blog comment because I used all three of the 'Rules' of commenting, if you didn't know them, they are: Thoughtful, Helpful and Positive. Another reason I think this is a quality blog comment because I've given more information instead of one sentence or a few words.


Thankyou for reading my post. Do you have any other reasons why you might think this a quality blog comment?? 


Blog you later!

4 comments:

  1. Morena Maddison,

    You have given a great comment to Malachi's post. You were thoughtful, helpful and positive. I like that you gave more than just a few words. You have also given Malachi the chance to answer some questions. Did you get a response to your questions?

    Keep up the awesome blogging.
    Mum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kio Ora Mum,

      Thanks for always supporting me with my blog and the Summer Learning Journey. I have not had a response to my questions yet. I have had great teachers teaching me how to create helpful comments.

      Maddison

      Delete
  2. Kia Ora Maddison,

    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter from the Summer Learning Journey, it is awesome to see your first post of the summer and I look forward to seeing more as you continue blogging!

    I thought this activity was really fun to see as I enjoy seeing all the positive, thoughtful and helpful comments being left on everyone's blogs and I think quality comments like this encourage people to continue blogging and start some great comment threads.

    You asked a lot of thoughtful questions and mentioned multiple aspects of their post that you liked!

    Don't forget all comments that are positive, thoughtful or helpful will receive points. Remember to submit a link to your published comment using this form. .

    Keep up the great work and I hope to see more of your posts over the summer.

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Zana,

    Thank you for checking out my blog. I know how it feels to get quality comments. You are right, it makes me want to blog more. I hope I have made Malachai feel the same.

    Have a great day.
    Maddison

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.