Sunday 10 January 2021

Summer Learning Journey - Celebrating Summer - Week 4 Day 5 - Summer Collage

 Kia Ora bloggers. For the kick start task we had to make a collage of our favourite things about summer. I added my family, our cat, the Summer Learning Journey Celebrating Summer and an ice cream because these things are what I like about summer. Then we had to make a screencastify of our poem and then either write down what inspired us to make the poem or screencastify us saying what inspired us.

Here is the Collage:

 

Here is the screencastify of the poem:


The thing that inspired me into creating this poem is that every time we go to the beach we are always splashing in the water and spending time together. another thing that inspired me is that I like creating poems about the summer so I created another one!

Hope you enjoyed today's post!

Don't forget to leave a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment!

Blog You Later!!

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Maddison

    Fabulous collage e hoa, it has great summer vibes written all over it. I like the way you’ve had some of the images overlap with others, that’s a nice touch!

    The poems are my favourite part. I know how it feels with the ice cream :(. I went to the dairy the other day to get ice creams for my family and they said they had run out… It’s only a small store and they didn’t expect such a busy weekend so they sold all of their ice creams, good for them I suppose!

    Do you have a favourite flavour ice cream?

    Great work!
    Benjamin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Benjamin,
      My favourite flavour of ice-cream is either out of candy cane or cookies and cream. What is your favourite flavour? When you went to go get an ice cream, what flavour were you thinking about getting? The last time I got an ice-cream, I got a Unicornetto.
      Hope you enjoy the rest of your day!
      Maddison

      Delete
    2. Hey Maddison,

      I didn't know you could get candy cane flavoured ice cream, that sounds delicious! Do they sell it in the supermarket?

      My favourite is pistachio gelato. Gelato is a bit different to ice cream but I think it still counts.

      A unicornetto!!! what... I google searched it and my my that's a very fun looking ice cream! I'll have to try that one too.

      Take it easy!

      Ben

      Delete
  2. Hi Maddison,

    Another Fabulous poem. You use some great descriptive and rhyming words.

    The Summer Learning Journey has become a great part of our holidays now. I have enjoyed watching your brother and yourself learn so much from them. And also teach me a thing or two. And I look forward to watching your sister when its her turn to have a go.

    I love how Summer always reminds you of family. It is the one time of the year we get to spend lots of time together, and enjoying the beautiful hot weather. Especially when we can go to the beach and enjoy ice creams.

    Awesome blogging
    Mum

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.