Monday 11 January 2021

Summer Learning Journey - Celebrating Summer - Week 5 Day 1 - Whai String Games: Step It Up

 Kia Ora bloggers! Today's task is the Step It Up part of Whai String Games. This time we had to make a Parachute or a Two Of Diamonds. Then we had to teach someone how to do it. I taught my sister when she tried to make it again she said it was too hard to make.  

Here are the screencastify's I did.

Teaching the Blogger how to make it:


And the video to teach My Sister:


Hope you enjoyed today's task!

Don't forget to leave a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment!

Blog You Later!

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Maddison,

    Have you ever thought about being a teacher?? You are really good at teaching others how to do things. You kept your sister engaged by making it fun. Your instructions were very clear and easy to follow. I have really enjoyed watching the whai string games. I might have to see if I can find one to teach you.

    Keep having fun and I look forward to reading about the next activity.
    Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mōrena Maddison,

    It’s Charlotte here, a commenter for the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey. Ka Pai on completing the ‘Step-it-up Whai String Game’ task!

    I have really enjoyed the Whai String Games activities because I think they are quite challenging! What did you think of the two String Game tasks?

    I think the video you shared to help teach your readers how to create a Parachute or a Two Of Diamonds was awesome! Your instructions were very clear and I was able to complete the task easily!

    Ngā mihi nui
    Charlotte
    Summer Learning Journey

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.