Monday 18 January 2021

Summer Learning Journey - Celebrating Summer - Ngā Motu

 Kia Ora bloggers! Today I have another Minecraft Education Edition post for you. We had to download a world to Minecraft Education Edition and do the task that were there. For the Kick Start I had to use a camera and a portfolio to take photos and the download the portfolio. The things I had to take photos of were 5 animals and 5 trees that are special to Aotearoa. And for the Step It Up Task I had to take photos of some Maori Words so I decided to do 5 of them.

Here is my portfolio:


Hope you enjoyed today's task!

Don't forget to leave a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment!

Blog You Later!

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora,

    I am amazed at how far your Te Reo is coming. Your pronunciation is really good. I was impressed by the way you problem solved, when you couldnt get your PDF to upload onto your blog. You found another way to present it.

    What other things could you find in the Nga Motu minecraft world?

    Mum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Mum,
      Another thing we could find is maybe how many islands are around our spawn point like the chapter page island. I also saw another island to the left of that island. We could also maybe go travelling around the island to go exploring. What ideas do you have??
      Comment You Later!
      Maddison

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.