Monday 18 January 2021

Summer Learning Journey - Minecraft Education Edition - Minecraft Hour of Code

 Kia Ora bloggers! Today I did the Hour Of Code Minecraft Education Edition. It was so much fun helping other people to make a veggie farm, make a railway and even build a dock for the Villagers and Illigers to go fishing! 

This is my Kick Start certificate:

I had a lot of fun doing this task. The easiest task for me was the help bring down the ball from a Villager's elevator and the other task was the  one where we had to build a dock for them to go fishing. The activity that was challenging was the railway one because you had to move your agent down wards as well so I got a bit angry with that and moved to another task. I think problem solving skills are good because if you have your own problem you might know how to figure out the problem and if someone else has a problem them you could help them as well.

This is the Step It Up certificate: 

The thing that I found easy was when I had to go through the maze because we had to just move the agent forward some steps and then turn until we got to the gold plate. The thing that I found hard was the task where you had to till the garden and my agent kept on going all over the place and mucking bits up. I think our problem solving skills are amazing because you never know if someone has an accident or an argument and it's bothering you then you will know how to solve it.

Hope you enjoyed today's post!

Don't forget to leave a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment!

Blog You Later!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maddison

    I am amazed at what Minecraft has come up with. You sound like you had lots of fun. I know you got frustrated in one activity. Did you end up going back and completing that one?

    Keep up the great work
    Mum

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.