Monday 18 January 2021

Summer Learning Journey - Minecraft Education Edition - The Chemistry Lab

 Kia Ora bloggers! Today I have another amazing post to show you. Today we are using a world about Chemistry that we get to try out fun experiments! The first task in that world we had to make a balloon and tie it to an animal, a cow, pig or a chicken. How did it fly very easily? It flew easily because we added helium which is a very light air that can lift up anyone or anything. For the Step It Up Task I had to make my own lab, which I did as a classroom and added some experiment tables and an area that was closed off because one of the lights had fallen down. 

Here is my screencastify of my Portfolio: 


Hope you enjoyed today's task!

Don't forget to leave a thoughtful, helpful and a positive comment!

Blog You Later!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maddison,

    Your classroom seems like lots of fun. And you thought of lots of different things to help the students. You were also very clear in your presentation.

    Awesome Mahi!!!
    Mum

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.