Saturday 16 January 2021

Summer Learning Journey - Celebrating Summer - Week 5 Day 5 - Do Something New

 Kia Ora bloggers! Today's activity is about travelling or using google earth to create maps. We had to create a map on google My Maps as well. For the Step It Up task we had to use google earth. Then we had to do s screencastify of it and upload it to our blog.

Here is the screencastify and the maps.

Google My Maps:


Here is the Google Earth Map:

Hope you enjoyed today's task!

Don't forget to leave a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment!

Blog You Later!

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Maddison,

    I found this activity very informative. I will be sure to jump on Google My Map and give it a go.

    Can you believe there is only one week of the Summer Learning Journey left. Where has that time gone??

    Enjoy the last week of activities.
    Mum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Mum,
      I can't believe that there is only one week left!! The time has gone so fast! I had a lot of fun doing this task because I like to explore google earth.
      Hope you enjoy the rest of your day!
      Maddison

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.