Saturday 16 January 2021

Summer Learning Journey - Celebrating Summer - Week 5 Day 4 - Are Summer Holidays the same around the world?

 Kia Ora bloggers! Today we had to write down on a google drawing and research what happens in the holidays in New Zealand and add it to a google drawing. Then we had to use Jamboard and find difference about New Zealand compared to another country ans add it to the Jamboard. The country I chose is France. We also had to do a screencastify of us reading our google drawing.

Here is my Google Drawing:

 

Here is my Jamboard:



Here is my Screencastify:


Hope you enjoyed today's task!

Don't forget to leave a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment!

Blog You Later!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Maddison,

    I found this activity really fascinating. There were lots of facts that I learnt. Like the one about NZ having 600 islands. I didn't quite believe that, but yes after doing some research myself you were correct.
    I loved the differences and similarities between the two countries. I studied French when I was in school, so I found it quite ironic that you chose France as your other country to compare to. What other facts did you find out about France?

    Looking forward to more blogs
    Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Maddison

    It’s Shannon here from the Summer Learning Journey.

    Ka pai on making such a great job of this activity. You have done really well to complete all the activities and I found your facts really interesting when you compared the two countries. I liked how you showed the similarities and differences in a venn diagram. It was really easy to follow.

    I really liked the way you showed what the country, New Zealand looked like and our native kiwi in your Google Draw. Do you know what the country of France looks like? Do they have a native bird? Wouldn’t it be interesting to make a Google Draw on France and compare the two?

    Keep up the great blogging Maddison.

    Ka kite anō,
    Shannon (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.