Friday 15 January 2021

Summer Learning Journey - Celebrating Summer - Week 5 Day 4 - Camping Hacks

Kia Ora bloggers! I have another amazing post to share about! Today for the Kick Start activity I had to look up some camping checklists and make my own for a family camping trip. For the Step It Up we had to make our own gadgets for camping.

Here is my checklist:


And here is my Gadget:

Hope you enjoyed today's task!

Don't forget to leave a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment!

Blog You Later!!

2 comments:

  1. Afternoon Maddison,

    You have really put some thought into your camp checklist. And I love the idea of your gadget. Ho big would your portable oven be? How quickly might it cool down so you could pack it up??
    Sounds perfect for toasting marshmallows without putting any surroundings in danger of catching fire.

    Awesome blogging
    Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Maddison

    It’s Shannon again, from the Summer Learning Journey.

    Gosh I would really love to go camping with your family. I was really impressed when you mentioned to take the items that you require for your pets. Good on you for including them on your list! Do you have a pet that would go camping with you?

    I have a cat and I don’t think he would enjoy camping, but we do take him with us when we go to visit my mum and dad, because he really likes going in the car.

    Your gadget is awesome Maddison. Camping and marshmallows certainly go together in my mind. Your portable fire would work so well when you go camping. Just remember to cool it down before you pack it away though!

    Ka pai on another great blog post.

    Ka kite anō,
    Shannon (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.