Thursday 14 January 2021

Summer Learning Journey - Celebrating Summer - Week 5 Day 3 - Summer Song Maker

 Kia Ora bloggers! Today's post is about music and songs because we had to create our own song using Song Maker from Music Lab. I had so much fun doing this task. My song reminds me of summer because in the lyrics I talk about summer and they also remind me because of the way I added the notes. I used WeVideo to add the images and adios to the song.

Here is my Song: Click on the image below to see my song:

I also have written down my lyrics. Click HERE for the link to the lyrics.

Hope you enjoyed today's post!

Don't forget to leave a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment!

Blog You Later!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mōrena Maddison,

    It’s Charlotte here, a commenter for the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey. I think it is awesome how you have attempted the ‘Summer Song Maker’ task!

    This was such an awesome activity! I love making music and used to use programs just like this one all the time at school! How did you find this activity?

    For some reason the video has loaded! I am not sure what has happened so I don’t know how to help you with this! One thing you could try would be to edit your post and delete the song from it and then try to re-upload it again!

    I look forward to seeing your post.

    Ngā mihi nui
    Charlotte
    Summer Learning Journey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maddison,

    Great to see you got the video working. You have made a really catchy beat. Love seeing you enjoying these activities and really giving them all your best.

    Keep it up
    Mum

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.