Thursday 24 December 2020

Summer Learning Journey - Celebrating Summer - Week 2 Day 3 - Kiwi Jingle Bells

 Welcome back to my blog. Today's task is about The Jingle Bells song. I had to create my own one and then sing it on screencastify. My one is really funny!! I also made a slideshow of it. Here is the slideshow:


I also had to sing the song in a screencastify:

Hope you enjoyed the slideshow and the video!!

Merry Christmas!!

Blog you later!! 

Don't for get to leave a thoughtful, helpful, and positive comment!!

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Maddison

    Ben here from the SLJ commenting team.

    Although I have to work on Christmas day, your song has made it worth it! What an amazing rendition you’ve created, full of rhyme and reference and completed in full, mīharo! I’m really impressed :).

    I’m going to flag this as another stand out blog post so that you get extra points for it, you definitely deserve that!

    Merry Christmas Maddison!
    Benjamin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Benjamin,
      I am happy to hear I made your Christmas Day a little brighter. I had so much fun coming up with the lyrics. We ended up singing this all the way to our family Christmas Eve celebrations. I think I have now stuck that song in all of my families heads.
      Wow, thank you so much for the bonus points.
      Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
      Maddison

      Delete
  2. Hey Maddison,

    This was really fun watching you come up with the words for your song. It was such a catchy song. You even had all of us singing your version on Christmas day. This may just have made it on to our family Christmas playlist.

    Well done on the great work.
    Mum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mum,
      Yes I think everyone had it stuck in their heads on Christmas Eve. And Yes can we sing this every Christmas??
      Thank you for all your support
      Maddison

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.