Thursday 31 December 2020

Summer Learning Journey - Celebrating Summer - Week 3 Day 3 - Tama-nui-te-rā

Hoki mai ano ki tetahi atu o nga korero!! "Welcome back to another post" in Te Reo Maori. Today we had to make our own word art based on words from one of the proverbs. And for the Step It up Task we had to make another one with words that were important for us. The first one the shape I did the word art in was a sun. And then the other one I did hands making a heart. I decided to put the images on a slideshow.

Here is the slideshow:


Hope you enjoyed my post!

Don't forget to leave a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment. 

Blog You Later!!

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Maddison,

    Fiona here from the Summer Learning Journey. He tino pai tō mahi! Great work completing the Tama-nui-te-rā activity. You have created beautiful Word Art images using words that are very special to you - ka pai! I really like how you have made your Word Art into the shape of a sun and love heart hands. This really represent the theme of your words and is very creative and eye-catching!

    Was this the first time you have made Word Art or have you done it before?

    I'm going to check out more of your awesome posts!

    Ka kite anō,

    Fiona (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Fiona,
      I have done this once before for school. We had to do something fun. I chose our puppy Rocket and did a dog shaped word art with words describing him.
      Maddison.

      Delete
  2. Kia Ora Maddison

    Another great blog post. I like how you explained the different word arts. I enjoyed reading the words you used. There were some great words like - rising, shining, kindness and friendship.

    Great blog!!!
    Mum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mum,
      Thanks. I just used words that I thought were descriptive and how I was feeling.
      Maddison

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.