Saturday 26 December 2020

Summer Learning Journey - Celebrating Summer - Week 2 Day 4 - Te Huarere

 Welcome back to my blog! Today's activity I learnt about the weather, Te Huarere. The first activity on the slideshow was to rearrange a sentence in Maori. The second task was to find some other weather words in Maori and add them to a text box. Then we had to do a screencastify with someone saying the sentences from a slideshow. I did the screencastify with my Mum. Here is the slideshow:


I also did the screencastify:

Hope you enjoyed the blog post!

Do't forget to leave a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment!

Blog You Later!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Maddison

    You and your mum have done great with the pronunciation. I like how you haven't just screencastify the slide but also you in the bottom corner. Did you enjoy doing this activity?

    Keep up the fantastic blogging,

    Molly :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Molly,
      Thanks for your comment. Are you doing the Summer Learning Journey?
      Maddison

      Delete
  2. Morena Maddison,

    I really enjoyed doing this activity with you. I have to say I was a bit nervous about you recording us doing it. But thought to myself if Maddison can do it, so can I.
    Your pronunciation was nice and clear. You did great in this activity.

    Keep up the great mahi.
    Mum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Mum,
      Thank you for helping me with this activity.
      Maddison

      Delete
  3. Kia ora Maddison,

    Fiona here from the Summer Learning Journey.

    He tino pai tō mahi! Great work! You have done a great job rearranging the te reo Māori kupu and finishing the sentences. Ka pai!

    Could you please share your Screencastify file Anyone on the internet with this link can view so everyone can see it on your blog. Thank you!

    I hope you are having warm, sunny weather wherever you are celebrating summer at the moment.

    Fiona (SLJ).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fiona,
      I have tried reloading the screencastify, it seems to work sometimes then not others. I am not sure why it isn't working properly.
      Maddison

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.