Monday 28 December 2020

Summer Learning Journey - Celebrating Summer - Week 3 Day 1 - It's Cool To Be Kind

Welcome back to another post. Today we had to find a Thoughtful, Helpful and Positive comment on one of our blog posts, take a screenshot of it and then add it to a google drawing and reply back to the comment. then we write what we want to reply back, then we add the draft of our comment, and add it to the reply, then take a screenshot of our reply and add it to the same drawing. 

Here is the Drawing:


We also had to play a game called Interland. If you want to try out the game, click Here for the link.

Don't forget to leave a Thoughtful, Helpful and Positive comment.

Blog You Later!!


4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Maddison

    Benjamin here from the SLJ commenting team.

    The interland activities look like a lot of fun, how have you found them?

    I bet Phil really appreciates your thoughtful reply. I’m really grateful that there are many people doing the SLJ that are staying connected and being so encouraging :).

    Keep up the great work Maddison

    Mā te wā
    Benjamin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello again Benjamin,
      I found the interland activities fun. I have done them before at St John. It was part of one of my badges I did during lockdown.
      I have had lots of people leaving positive and thoughtful comments. It makes me feel good about my work.
      Blog ya later!
      Maddison

      Delete
  2. Kia Ora Maddison,

    I love reading the supportive comments you are giving those showing you support, as well as the comments you are leaving on other participants blogs.
    You are thoughtful, helpful and supportive.

    Keep up the great blogging
    Mum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Afternoon,
      When I am doing my comments, I remember you saying treat people the way you want to be treated. This helped me making sure I left thoughtful, helpful and positive comments.
      Maddison

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.