Saturday 19 December 2020

Summer Learning Journey - Celebrating Summer - Week 1 Day 5 - Which One Doesn't Belong

 Kia Ora and welcome back to my blog! For today's task we are doing "Which One Doesn't Belong?"

We had a slideshow that we had to answer "Which one doesn't belong" to each picture that was there. For an example we had to look at a picture of Santa, 4 different pictures and then see which one doesn't look like the others. 

Once we finished the pictures that were there we had to do our own one but not answer the question.

Here is my slideshow:


Hope you enjoyed the sideshow!

What do you think that was different about each picture or object??

Comment down below what you think of them. 

Blog you later!! And stay tuned for another blog post!!

4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Maddison,

    This was a great activity. I really enjoyed having a go myself. The differences I saw with the baubles: 1. Shiny, Metallic, Reflection 2. Glittery, dull 3. Red & White, has a picture on it, has a ribbon. 4. Multi coloured, stars

    I enjoyed reading all your differences on the other slides.

    Great Blog
    Mum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mum
      You did a great job at finding differences. You picked up on most of them. You also came up with differences that I hadn't thought of.
      Hope you are enjoying my Summer Learning Journey.
      Maddison

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Maddison


    Benjamin here from the SLJ commenting team.


    Great work with your activity, I love how thorough you are with each slide, it seems you picked up on every difference!

    For your activity that you made, I saw the following differences.

    B - The only red decoration and the only decoration with an animal on it.
    C - The only frosted decoration.
    D - The only decoration with stars on it.

    Were there any other major differences that I’ve missed?

    Cheers,
    Ben

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ben,
      Thank you for your comments. You did a great job picking up on the differences for my slide. One difference would have been A was the only plain metallic bauble.
      Have a great afternoon
      Maddison

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.