Thursday 17 December 2020

Summer Learning Journey - Celebrating Summer - Week 1 Day 2 - Fishy False Teeth - Kick Start

Welcome again bloggers. Today's task was to first watch a video about the Fishy False Teeth, followed by reading an article. We also had to fill in a template to understand the story more better. We then had to watch a video based on the story, but it had no talking. I then had to make my own comic strip imagining the people were saying.  Check out my slideshow, which shows my understanding of the story and my creation of what they were saying.



Enjoy My Slideshow!

Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday and Happy New Year.

Blog you later.

4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Maddison,

    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter from the Summer Learning Journey.

    I thought this activity was really fun as I enjoyed seeing all the cool and funny comic ideas everyone came up with. I thought your template was filled out well with a lot of information and backstory on the characters.

    Your comic is well written and fits the story well without lacking your own creative twist. I especially like the last image, your caption fits the characters facial expressions very well.

    Keep up the great work and I hope to see more of your posts over the summer.

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Afternoon Zana,

      Thanks again for a supportive comment. I had lots of fun coming up with ideas of what I thought they were both saying. I like that you enjoyed my version.

      Have a great weekend
      Maddison

      Delete
  2. Hey Maddison,

    I like how you shared the slideshow showing the original story and your work about understanding the characters of the story. Your comic strip was really funny, it made me laugh. I can imagine exactly how they would sound saying those things.

    Was it hard coming up with the comic?

    Keep up the great blogging
    Mum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mum,

      Thanks for checking in on my blog.
      I did find it a little hard starting the comic But once I had an idea of what I wanted them to say, it seemed to flow. I like that it made you laugh.

      Check back soon
      Maddison.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.