Thursday 27 August 2020

Daffodil Day

 Kai Ora Bloggers. Do you know what daffodil is? It's A yellow flower. I had a video to watch on how to draw a draw. I drew all of the flowers that were in the video I watched. The flowers I drew were  a Tulip, Daisy and a Daffodil. I also did something really cool with the names of the flowers and you will be able to see them in the photo.  And did you know that tomorrow is Daffodil Day, for which we support The Cancer Society. If you would like to donate, this is the website. www.daffodilday.org.nz Here they come . . . . .


On the image above there is a link to the video.

If you have any time, could you please leave a helpful, thoughtful and positive comment under this post.


Kia Kaha Bloggers. I hope you get back to work or school next Monday!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Maddison thank you for reminding me about the important day. Which is your favourite flower and which flower was difficult to draw. With spring around the corner the wife and I will be growing our favourite flower which is tulip. Well done on being selected the Blogger of the Week by Mr Margetts. Enjoy the first day back at school on Monday, I am looking forward to seeing my students. Take care and keep safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Maddison! If we'd been at school today, we'd have all been dressed in yellow in support of Daffodil Day, so thank you for taking time to promote in during Alert Level Three. I like the way you've included the shape of the flowers in the writing of the flower names, very creative! Huge congratulations on being awarded Blogger of the Week - your blogs have certainly been informative and interesting during our time at home. Which is your favourite blog post from those that you've completed during this Lockdown? Looking forward to seeing you on Monday, keep rehearsing your lines - we'll be back in rehearsals soon! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.