Friday 28 August 2020

Blogger Of The Week!!

Konbanwa Bloggers!! (good evening in Japanese)

Do you know what the bloggers of the week is?? It's when you do awesome blogging. Guess who is it?? 

ME!!

I was so amazed and proud of myself when my teacher sent me an email saying I had been chosen as this weeks Blogger of the Week.  You can tell if someone has been chosen as the Blogger of the week, as they will have the image below in the left hand corner towards the top of their blog.  Next time you are browsing other blogs look out for it.  

If you have any time, could you please leave a helpful, thoughtful and positive comment under this post.

Blog you later Blissful Bloggers!!

3 comments:

  1. Tino pai Maddison. You deserve this because this week you have explained your learning really well and I think that other people could learn from your blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Maddison, well deserved! I have learnt heaps from your blog posts. Ka pai!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is Kedjron from Ahipara school.I really like the bird I reckon it looks gangster.

    From: Kedjron.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.