Wednesday 29 April 2020

Art - Creative drawing

Kia Ora Bloggers! Today I have been doing creative drawing, the first drawing I did was of a cartoon fox and Alpaca. There is a dragon one I am going to draw later but I spent a long time on them. I drew them quite big! Here are some photos of them. Here is a link to the fox site. Here is a link to the Alpaca site. And here is a link to the dragon site. The creator of the pictures, her name is Kathy Barbro. Here is a photo of her.

Here are photos of the fox and alpaca
 Here is the fox
 Here is the alpaca



Blog You Later!! :p

5 comments:

  1. These pictures are amazing Maddison! What a great idea to do a drawing lesson. We might add those to our Art page. I love the way the fox is facing front on. The colors are bright and you have used all of the page. Kya has been painting lots of manta rays during lockdown. She is a little bit obsessed and misses the ocean I think. I can't wait to see the dragon one you are doing next. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are already on the art page. I have enjoyed drawing them. Thanks for the comment.

      Delete
  2. awesome pictures maddy, from stacey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Maddison, your drawings are so detailed and the colour you have used makes the overall effect really vibrant. Thanks for sharing the links so that other people can have a go. Maybe you'd like to have a go at a cat for me? I'd love to have one for my office wall when we eventually return to school. Keep up the awesome efforts with your work and your blogging Maddison. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maddison, what awesome drawings and very careful and neat colouring. I had a look at the site and liked how the instructions showed you what to do step by step. I can quite imagine they took a long time and lots of focus over an extended time. Where will you display your fabulous work? It needs to be somewhere where they can be seen and enjoyed by others.
    Continue the awesome work and keep up the blogging.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.