Friday 8 January 2021

Summer Learning Journey - Celebrating Summer - Week 4 Day 3 - Witchy Airwaves Podcast

 Kia Ora bloggers! Today I had to listen to 2 stories, and then make a screencastify of us reading a story. The story I chose is called 'Giraffes Can't Dance'. Its a book about a Giraffe named Gerald and he gets teased because giraffes can't dance but then he listens to a cricket and he starts to dance, then everyone's happy. I also made a slideshow to go with the audio. 

Letting you know the audio is on the slideshow.

Here is the slideshow:


Hope you enjoyed today's post!

Don't forget to leave a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment!

Blog You Later!

2 comments:

  1. Tēnā koe Maddison


    Benjamin here from SLJ. I hope you had a good weekend.

    That was an interesting story you read for us. Thanks for putting the illustrations into your slide show, it helps for following the story.

    I was a bit sad when I heard all of the other animals sneering and jeering at Gerald. I’m not sure what that is meant to teach the reader. I guess I’m glad they came around in the end but even if Gerald were a ‘bad’ dancer I wouldn’t think it were nice to laugh at him :(. What do you think? Do you dance much yourself?

    Great podcasting in any case Maddison!

    Benjamin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evening Maddison,

    You did a great job on this activity. I know you have always enjoyed reading this book, as does your younger sister. Once again you have produced very clear audio. And your slideshow was great.

    Keep up the great blogging.
    Mum

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.