Friday 24 January 2020

Summer Learning Journey - Girl Power

Hey Bloggers,

We are talking about Role Models again.  This time I am going to talk about someone different.

Who I look up to as a role model is my brother because he knows lots things.  He helps me with my school work.  He teaches me different ways to do things.  Because he is a little bit older than me, he has already experienced so much that he can teach me.

He is my role model because he always gives everything a go, no matter the outcome.  I hope I can be like him one day.



Blog you later!

5 comments:

  1. Hello Maddison

    I am back to comment in this amazing blog! Wow, your brother really seems like a role model. I very like the cool picture you have putted. Maybe next time you should add somethings your brother inspirated you in. Otherwise, great blog post Maddie!♡

    -Pao :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Pao. He really is a good role model! I love him a lot!

      Maddison :)

      Delete
  2. Hello Maddison,
    I am in such a rush for this comment! Only about 2-3 minutes left for the SLJ. I hope you are enjoying these last minutes. I really like how you added a nice picture that relates to the text. I also like how you chose someone from your family, because they are really important too. My older brother is also really supportive and helpful like yours. Most of the time he is in his room, but when he comes out he is fun and supportive. He also teaches me things and helps me with schoolwork. Do you have any other role models? By the way, this is my last SLJ comment. Have a lovely holiday!

    Vitaraag :D :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Maddison,

    This makes me so proud, that you look up to your brother like that. He has a great attitude and is always the first to put his hand up. I am sure you will be just as he is. Keep being you, give everything a try, and make sure to help others.

    xx
    Mum

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.